For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for a Cloud Engineer. The teams responsible for the development of each product are contributing to making the transportation services not only efficient but also digital and sustainable.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and operating cloud-based services on the basis of the modern container and PaaS technologies as well as for integrating new technologies and products into their cloud infrastructure.
- Manage and troubleshoot the current cloud infrastructure of their global PaaS solution
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and optimizing release processes
- Concepting, set-up, and operation of cloud-based services based on modern technologies
- Monitoring the productive processes and services of their cloud infrastructure and their recovery in case of failure
- Implement additional software components and integration systems and collaborate on the creation of functional and technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 3+ years experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Virtualization solutions like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with MS Azure or another public cloud
- Configuration, source code, version control, deploy management (Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki)
- Very good English communications skills, both writing, and speaking
- Ability to work in a team
Nice to have:
- Experience with Software Project implementation
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Kafka, and interface technologies
- Performance Bonus
- Private medical insurance;
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.