For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for an Automation Testing Engineer. The teams responsible for the development of each product are contributing to making the transportation services not only efficient but also digital and sustainable.
You will be responsible for the design/implementation of their automated integration testing landscape and you will take responsibility for bringing this to life. You standardize their QA process and coordinate with cross-functional teams and bring this standardization into practice.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools.
- Implement reusable components that can be used in their application landscape.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs.
- Acting as a testing evangelist and establish best practices and processes to take their quality to a new level
- Maintain an understanding of leading tools and technologies for the development of mission-critical web, database, and related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 4 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience with test strategies and test frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber.
- Solid knowledge of scripting and API tools.
- Experience with interface technologies like REST.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and automation processes;
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking.
- Ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Experience with load performance tests;
- Performance Bonus.
- Private medical insurance;
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.