For our business partner, the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology-enabled business transformations across the globe, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
The QA/Testing team provides assurance that the applications and system architecture meet the set requirements including in many cases developing and running the testing strategy, testing projects, and individual components (e.g. functional testing, integration testing, load & stress testing, security testing, and UAT).
- To undertake automated scripting activities using the appropriate tool and framework including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of tests.
- Demonstrable experience writing and executing automation test scripts using open source and/or commercial test automation tools – Selenium;
- Demonstrable experience in tracking fixes and features in JIRA or similar configuration management tools.
- Providing advice on testing tools and leveraging them effectively within a testing activity.
- At least 2,5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Basic Java SE knowledge.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid.
- Experience with VCS like Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Delivery/Integration (Jenkins).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Nice to have: Experience with creating a Selenium testing framework.