For our business partner, an international operator of voice services, which is part of a large group, stable and important wholesale business partner, we are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join their team in Bucharest.
You will be part of their talented, young, and energic team of system engineers.
- Linux server administration (install, config, deploy, tweaking, optimization, security, maintenance).
- Install, configure, and manage Citrix virtual machines.
- Manage MySQL database (installation, replication)
- Ensure Data Protection/Backups of servers are maintained according to SLAs.
- Performs server upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Develops and maintains all system, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Develop and maintain scripting and other automation tools.
- Monitor resource capacity and health for various types of applications and systems.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Linux Servers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Very good knowledge of Linux server system administration, management, and tools
- Configuration Management experience, preferably in Puppet
- knowledge of scripting languages (Bash or PHP)
- Knowledge of networking, Firewall, DNS, NTP, HTTP, etc.
- knowledge of web application servers administration (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx);
- Experience with systems monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios)
- knowledge of database servers administration (MySQL, PhpMyAdmin)
- Excellent communication and people skills, attention to detail;
- Smart, driven problem solver;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.