For our business partner, a global provider of engineering design software and collaboration software, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Bucharest. You will be part of their talented team of software developers and system engineers.
Their mission is to build a Continuous Integration system that is both flexible and extensible, with the intention to maximize productivity for their developers.
- Setting up, monitoring, and maintaining the current cloud infrastructure of our global SaaS solution.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and optimizing release processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Good knowledge of Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of networking and Linux administration.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes Git, Jenkins, or other build pipelines.
- Ability to learn and/or use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform infrastructure (or equivalent via AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-code tooling (Chef, Puppet, ..)
- Young and dynamic environment.
- Motivational salary.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Flexible work hours.
- Health subscription (Regina Maria).