For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to identify their development gaps, enable Continuous Integration, automate deployments with the available tools, techniques, and implement the best practices and solutions.
- Creating and configuring deployment pipelines, managing, and approving releases.
- Kubernetes cluster configurations and administration, applications deployments, and configurations.
- Setup monitoring and alerting mechanisms along with analyzing application logs.
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve the build, release, and deployment process.
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Support and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines.
- Handling L2/L3 responsibilities
- Perform integration and performance tests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE
- Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications. Conceptual understanding of modern software engineering patterns, including those used in highly scalable, distributed, and resilient systems
- Good knowledge in working with TFS and GIT.
- Good knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as Prometheus, Graphana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc
- Experience with IT operations in various platforms and environments
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis - will be an important plus.
- Experience with the following technologies: Azure DevOps, MSSQL Server will be a real plus.
- Proficient in English
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications/conferences and IT&S events, office Library, Pluralsight.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Gradually increased the number of annual holidays from 21 to 26.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events.