For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for Data Engineers. In this role you will be part of a complex project of developing a marketing intelligence platform.
Financial and industry data, research and news are integrated into tools that will generate intelligence for their beneficiaries to base their business and financial decisions on. The tools created will help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation, and assess credit risk.
In this role you will process a huge amount of data, using data streaming; you use data sets in distributed data systems and Meta Data. The services are written in C#. These data consist of company’s ownership data.
- Analyse and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Experience working with SQL, Spark, and C#
- Solid knowledge of Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark, Nifi
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Experience with Cassandra, Dynamo DB/Postgres, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Snowflake, Databricks.
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Private medical insurance
- Access to training for self-development
- Lunch tickets
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
- Progressive vacation days