For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for Axway API Gateway Engineers. You will be part of a team that will work on integrating financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that will generate intelligence for investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities globally to base their business and financial decisions on. The tools created will help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk.
You will be responsible for operational support and administration of the Axway API Gateways and messaging products such as Apache or Confluent Kafka. Additionally, you will be working closely with the application teams to analyze production issues, perform root cause analysis and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Configure and manage day-to-day operations of the enterprise Axway API Gateway systems.
- Monitor the gateway performance and troubleshoot issues with application teams.
- Deploy or upgrade the Axway API Gateway nodes as needed.
- Provide gateway services support and perform troubleshooting on issues reported by API clients.
- Provide support for authentication mechanisms and onboarding new API users.
- Develop and execute a plan to retire Axway for Apigee/Kong.
- Occasional off-hours support required.
- BE Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science).
- Axway Gateway API experience.
- Work experience on API monitoring and performance management for high volume, client-facing applications.
- Experience with common Unix/Linux utilities, diagnostics, and monitoring tools.
- Experience with system configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Work experience with code deployment processes, Release Management and API Testing.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Nice have skills:
- Experience with API Management platforms such as APIGEE, Kong, or others.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Work experience with messaging platforms such as Kafka or Conflue.nt.
- Private medical insurance;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Lunch tickets;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme;
- Progressive vacation days.