For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for DevOps Cloud Engineers. You will be part of a complex project, developing a marketing intelligence platform.
The project team will work on integrating financial and industry data, research and news into tools that will generate intelligence for investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally to base their business and financial decisions on. The tools created will help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be part of a team composed of highly skilled infrastructure as code engineers spread across the globe and have the chance to work fully remote.
- Your team’s purpose is to help hundreds of scrum teams solve long-standing problems by providing self-service or packaged solutions.
- We put a strong focus on code quality by performing frequent code reviews, following industry standards & test-driven development.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Migrating existing legacy systems to cloud.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Implementing security guard rails in accordance with company policies and compliance in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- BE Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science).
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- AWS, Azure or cloud related certifications.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Nice to have skills:
- Experience migrating applications to cloud.
- Experience with Terraform, Python & Powershell scripting.
- Experience authoring complex terraform modules.
- Private medical insurance;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Lunch tickets;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme;
- Progressive vacation days.