For our business partner, a company with recognized 16 years of experience, working alongside the transportation industry, finding solutions for the problems they have to face every day, we are currently looking for a creative Android Developer, to join their young, dynamic Research and Development team, for a brand new software solution!
As an Android developer, your main responsibility will be to design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform (at least one app published in the PlayStore)
- Integrate and test with various mobile devices
- Integrate with other platforms using APIs
- Handle data structuring, the creation of modular and reusable applications which will function appropriately for long periods of time running in a distributed environment
- Ability to work and deliver results without close supervision
- Help to solve problems that can occur in production applications (including security risks and bugs)
- At least 3+ years of previous experience, developing native Android applications with Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Android SDK environment
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Exceptionally good in understanding the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of any tool to track down memory leaks, allocation, energy (Android Monitor/DDMS)
- Knowledge of programming iOS apps will be a plus
- Experience writing automated tests for the implemented features (unit tests/integrations tests/acceptance tests) is a plus
- Creative & versatile individual who is able to think outside of the box and provide unique solutions to ensure a top-level user experience
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical subscription – Regina Maria
- Transport subscription
- Fun team buildings and events