We are currently recruiting a skilled PHP Developer (Symfony) to join our business partner's team, a fast growing software company, with a passion for PHP and great code. As a key member of the development team, you will work in close collaboration with end-users.
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible working schedule
- Exposure to exciting projects
- Private medical services subscription
In this role, you will do
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Closely collaborate with other team members, and customers.
- Focus on code quality, security, and maintainability.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with Symfony PHP web framework
- Excellent command of PHP and OOP
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture
- Relational DBs (MySQL preferred – optimizations, stored procedures, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Logical, analytical, and conceptual thinking, with a general proactive attitude, oriented towards solving problems
- Ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on several requirements
- Exceptionally good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated
- Proficient in English
Nice to Have
- Familiarity working with ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of a NoSQL database, like MongoDB.
- Prior experience working with Redis