We are looking for a professional and motivated IT Business Analyst willing to be a key player in a challenging project: the development of a Transportation and Logistics Management Software ERP, for a company that activates in the e-commerce industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for requirements gathering and creation of associated functional specifications for new pieces of functionality to be added to their ERP solutions. Also, will be the vital link between information technology capacity and business objectives, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of the analytical, construction, testing, and implementation tasks of our business partner software product features.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements for development and process improvement.
- Understanding the business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Ensuring that the solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- At least 2 + years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Previous experience working with wireframing/BPM tools
- Extensive experience creating PMs, workflows, and wireframes
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Previous experience working with a transportation ERP would be a big advantage
- Previous experience in working with AI, machine learning, statistical analysis, Big Data