We are looking for an experienced top-notch React Native Developer for our business partner - a company founded in 2013, specialized in building online games that strive for bringing the best game experiences for users.
You will be part of a small, multinational, and talented group of people who share the same passion for delivering great gaming experiences that reach and connect users all around the world.
- Develop (hands-on coding) mobile games including all phases of the SDLC
- Optimize mobile аpps for maximum speed and accessibility.
- Write clear, concise, and well-documented code.
- Take full ownership of features and see them through from their inception to deployment
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations.
- Be involved in testing and measuring hypotheses
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in mobile development with React Native
- Good experience with building native mobile apps (Android in Java or iOS in Swift or Objective-C)
- Have a good understanding of REST APIs
- Knowledge of version control (GIT / SVN)
- Hands-on experience building an entire end-to-end product as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and constantly look for ways to improve
- Experience in designing and developing apps focused on user activity flow and user experience
- Ability to define the approach, scope, and cost of projects to assist in closing new business
- Ability and desire to leverage team members effectively and possibly take a leadership role
- Adaptability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication (written and verbal English), and presentation
- Bonuses based on performance-based
- Attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets
- Working in an environment with a focus on innovation
- Work from home currently.