For our business partner, the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, we are looking for skilled Back-end .Net Developers, to be part of a great transport ERP and Ecommerce development teams, and to work on new and exciting projects.
You will play a pivotal role in product development, working closely with Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architect.
Also, you should have excellent back-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
- Central location: Nearby University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Node.JS, .NET Core, Golang, React.JS, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home.
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
- Be part of the application development team, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in back-end development; with implementations using the REST API.
- Strong experience with .Net Core, microservices, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Professional experience with .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework)
- Good experience with NET Web Services, REST, WEB API, MVC
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- A deep understanding of relational databases, SQL queries, their optimized reflection in an ORM.
- Understand the point of view of users with reduced technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of security and the correct techniques for implementing online applications to respond to the latest threats according to OWASP
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of Golang, Rust, Scala, Python is an advantage.
- Understand the basic concepts and have basic knowledge of Linux, server management, cloud DevOps.
- Relevant experience with ERPs, with a knowledge of the concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation – is an advantage