For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to deploy processes, monitor, improve the existing applications and services.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
- An inspirational and positive environment within the team - 97% of our colleagues appreciate the good communication and great teamwork in the latest Employee Opinion Survey.
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications / conferences and IT&S events, office Library, Pluralsight.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Gradually increased the number of annual holidays from 21 to 26.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events.
- Manage the build and release processes across multiple environments and infrastructure.
- Kubernetes cluster configurations and administration, applications deployments and configurations.
- Setup monitoring and alerting mechanisms along with analyzing application logs.
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve the build, release, and deployment process.
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Support and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines.
- Perform integration and performance tests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE
- Good knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator
- Understanding software architecture and design.
- Experience with Windows/Linux, networking, scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as: Prometheus, Graphana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc
- Experience with IT operations in various platforms and environments
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis - will be a important plus.
- Good knowledge in working with TFS and GIT.
- Good knowledge of .NET framework applications in Client-Server architecture
- Experience with the following technologies: IIS, .Net Core, Azure, MSSQL Server will be a real plus.
- Proficient in English