We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developers who are proficient with ReactJS/Vue.JS and .Net to contribute to the production of high-quality product objectives for an ERP application development and to be part of a great development team and to work on new and exciting projects.
You will play a pivotal role in product development by developing a complex ERP application in an eCommerce software ecosystem and working closely with the Development teams, Software Testers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architect.
Our business partner is the latest initiative of a top Romanian company acting in the logistics and warehouse industry. They are building a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce, based on the principles of people's natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
Subsequently, the entire technological design will form the basis of their own eCommerce store based on gamification, artificial intelligence, and predictive analysis.
Central location: Nearby University subway station
In this role you will:
- Be part of the ERP application development team for eCommerce, completely covering all phases: defining categories and products, planning, supply, inventory management, sales, delivery, returns, management of marketing campaigns, reporting with feedback, etc.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project that has planned spin-offs to replace other old ERPs in other business areas.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a full stack developer with .Net Core, ReactJS, or Vue.JS.
- Strong Database knowledge: SQL (MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong experience in creating websites with implementations using REST API.
- Experience working with microservices, Kafka or RabbitMQ, NoSQL or Elasticsearch-is an advantage
- Knowledge of security and correct techniques for implementing online applications to respond to the latest threats according to OWASP.
- Relevant experience with ERPs, with a knowledge of the concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation – is an advantage
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Good understanding and applying the principles of aesthetics of a website, to put yourself in the role of a regular user and to provide him with a pleasant but also safe environment.
- Familiar with various devices and screen formats, with the creation of user interfaces with responsive, adaptable behavior.
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Worked in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, completely realized in Romania, by a start-up supported with an exclusively Romanian investment.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats. Everything is new, modern.
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- You are an active participant with a say, you can make a difference by changing today's online commerce market.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses and exams.